Monday, November 9, 2009

Chili Benefit

This post is dedicated to everyone that donated, volunteered, ordered chili and did anything they could to help towards this benefit!!!
Many of mine and Alan's close friends put together a chili benefit for Alan. It was AMAZING and God has put some amazing friends in our lives. I wish I could thank each person individually, but I would end up forgetting someone. Please just know if you helped in any way, we appreciate it....more than we could ever put into words!! We love you all so very much and thank you!!

Here are just a few snap shots I got that day. They had carry out, delivery or dine in. Fortunately, Alan has been doing better these last couple of weeks, so he was able to come and eat chili and personally thank the ones that were there. I know I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I promise, we know you were there:-) There are a few people I do not have pictures of that I know helped alot and that is Paula, Leigh and Debbie. I know there were some husbands helping too!
Shawna (green shirt) and Sarah in the red. These are two of my very good friends. We have all been good friends since elementary school. I know they worked hard and were covered in chili! HA
Kayla and Patty Higginbotham, Tina Carter
These are some of the ones that decided to Dine In.
Alan, Gary and Trent.
Some of the hard workers...Jane Johnson, Dru and Heather Burford, Jackie Sivils, Melinda Harris, Jenny Lynn Strebeck, Shawna Hawkins. There were many others in the kitchen, but these are the ones I just happen to get.

At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.
Ephesians 5:20

No comments: