Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The New Look


Well, I've had a few people interested in seeing Alan's "new look." In my last post I talked about Alan's hair changing colors, so I thought I would share a few before and after pictures. Yes, I asked Alan before I posted if he minded me showing our followers. If you know Alan then you know he is pretty laid back. We like to believe that since his hair has turned white, the meds are doing what we want them to do!


This picture was taken Thanksgiving day. The normal look.



This picture was taken on Christmas Eve. It looks like he shaved everything off, but it's all still there...just really, really white! You can see it creeping up towards the hair on his head.


This picture was taken Christmas Day.


We Love Our Alan!


BTW, who knows if I'll ever get to post Christmas pictures, but we had a great Christmas and I guess Santa thought our kids were pretty good in 08.

4 comments:

Pennington Posts said...

I love it, I just think it makes him look like a very older and distinguished gentleman. Heck we don't care what color his hair is or if he even has any hair, we just thank God that he is here.
And I don't mean that much older just older than he did before.
Love y'all, can't wait to show Craig.

Beth said...

Alan's spirit just shines right off this screen. His faith is such an amazing testimony! You guys are so precious and I am praying for you. :)

RADstitches said...

I think he looks great... I always have loved his smile!

Mom of these kids said...

Hi Melissa!

I have lurked a few times, so I guess I should comment. Your family pic at Thanksgiving is great! I am glad you are recording this journey on your blog. Yalls strength is amazing. I've been praying for your family.