Monday, October 11, 2010

The Backyardigans

I love having a backyard where my kids are trapped and can't run around in the street...that was until I looked in the backyard and saw THIS!! You know how "The Backyardigans" are always on an adventure on their TV show, well, I see my kids enjoying many adventures in their backyard...starting with this one. I can only imagine what they were shooting at. Yes...I had to put a stop to the adventure....but I took pictures first. I'm sorry, but a 3 year old and 7 year old on top of a plastic house with wooden sticks is not very safe. I still don't know how Carson got up there! I'm sure there was some help from the 7 year old.
This was when I broke up the party!
Sorry, still no pictures of the house. I'm not ready to post yet. But here is the backyard, lol. That blue storage thing in the background is two story. The kids have already designated the upstairs as the new playhouse.
We are in Houston...waiting on Alan to get finished with his scans...which is the only reason I had a second to stop and post. Anyway, praying for good news and I'll post our report soon...I hope!
Have a wonderful week!
Melissa

No comments: