Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Little Singer

The McCone family was asked to do the Advent reading this past Sunday in Church and Mrs. Regina wanted Sydney to sing "Away in a Manger." Here is the video of her singing. Of course she did wonderful in our eyes. I'm so proud of her that she will get up in front of the whole church and sing. I had to do the reading and I got so nervous, I started shaking, lol. I'm not so great at speeches or being in front of a crowd. I hope Sydney continues to sing and not be nervous!(Please scroll to the bottom of my blog and pause the Christmas Music on the Playlist so you can hear Sydney sing. Just click on the pause button on the far left and then come back to the video and push play.)
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Beth said...

That was absolutely adorable! You will treasure that tape forever, because you have frozen that sweet voice in time. What a big girl! She did a terrific job!! Love you guys and hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Pennington Posts said...

I love it, she is such a mess. SO glad you were able to get it captured. We sure do miss you guys so much at church, but am so happy that you are happy at Mt. Olive.
I talked to Mrs. Joan and she told me to tell you guys that she was thinking of you and to tell you hello.
Merry Christmas.
Love, Craig, Susan & Avery