Friday, December 5, 2008

My Music

I love music and I love to sing. I'm sure you can tell that when you visit my blog and I always have music playing...;-) I have added a few Christmas jingles to my playlist that I hope you enjoy. I have also added a song by Josh Groban titled "Thankful". I love this song! We all have so much to be thankful for. This time of the year it really hits home just how blessed my family is and how thankful I am to have the things that I do and the wonderful family and friends I do. Please remember the families that are not as fortunate and pray for them and maybe even give to them this Holiday season. I will also ask you to continue to pray for my family and for Alan's healing.
Love and Prayers!

2 comments:

Pennington Posts said...

I love Music too, and I love Josh Groban too, I actually saw him in one of his first appearances on Oprah many years ago, he was still a babe then.
Love to y'all.

Beth said...

God Bless you! You are such a beautiful and amazing person. Love you bunches. We are praying for Alan fervently. BIG HUGS!!!! :)