Ok, this thought came to me today when I was listening to my Christmas music and just thinking about Christmas and how everyone loves to decorate for Christmas. I'm inviting anyone that would like to be a part of the "Tour of Homes...Blog Style" to post your favorite Christmas decoration(s) from your home on your blog. I always love to see what others are doing with their decorations and I think this would be a fun way to see. If you would like to participate but do not have a blog, you are more than welcome to post your pictures on my blog. All you have to do is email me your pictures (email@example.com). Please do not think of this as being conceited or showing off. I just think this is a fun way to see how others decorate, or how others incorporate special Christmas traditions. Think of it as our own "Christmas Special" on HGTV, lol. So, here is the run down:
1. Take pictures of your favorite Christmas decoration or tradition.
2. Leave a comment under this post letting others know you are participating so they can check out your blog.
3. Post your pictures and a description. If you want to share your secrets, we would love to hear them!
4. If you want to label your post as "Tour of Homes", that is fine or whatever you want.
5. Please post by December 25th.
Thanks you guys. I think this will be fun. This is for anyone that views this blog or just happens to come across it.