Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sydney is 6!

Today, my sweet little girl is 6 years old. Wow how time flies. She is such an enjoyment to us. I can't tell you how many times we have people come up to us and say, "Guess what Sydney said or did" and "Where does she get all of that energy!" I wonder that myself. She always has that fun spirit no matter where we are...well, unless it is the dentist. Today, I took a cake to her class and we had a little birthday party for her. The kids sang to her and they were excited to take a break and eat some cake. Sydney has decided for her birthday meal, we are going to eat at Johnny's Pizza with the whole family. I know we will have a good time and she is going to open her gifts then from the family. I'll post pictures later of her birthday day. We are not having her party until June 6th. Too much stuff going on in May, so we pushed it back a little. We are having a Super Mario Birthday party this year. I know...but that's what she wanted!
Happy Birthday Sydney!!!

No comments: