Sunday, May 10, 2009

My New Car

Wow, I'm really behind on my postings, but I want to start with a picture of the new family car. Alan and I decided that it was time to invest in something that got great gas mileage since we are making so many trips to Houston and apparently will be making many more. Poor Alan traded in his, pretty much, brand new Toyota Truck, so we could get the Camry. Alan is driving the 4-Runner for a while and I'm driving the new, white Camry. It's bittersweet, but it's just what we needed to do at the moment. I'm really enjoying this car. This is my first new car in 7 years, so yes, I'm very excited!

Let me also throw in there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! What a wonderful, exhausting, emotional and fun job we mother's tackle daily. Our preacher showed us a wonderful video this morning in church. It touched every mom in the congregation. The tears were flowing, but the video was perfect. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother in law, a special Happy 1st Mother's Day to my sister in law Kara with her new twin sons and also to all of my great friends that are mothers! I love you all and thank you for everything!

Ok, here's my new car!

No comments: