Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Houston Trip

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know this weekend we will be in Houston. Alan will have the same drill Monday....Get up early, blood work, scans, waiting, Dr. Amato visit (alot of waiting), but it's all worth it! This time we get to leave Saturday, so hopefully the trip will not be so tiring. We just ask that you continue to pray for Alan's healing. God has answered so many prayers for us.

I also want to ask you to pray for a family friend of ours. Their 2 month old son was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. My heart breaks for them. I don't know why, but I just feel like every time I turn around, somebody is being diagnosed. We don't question God's reasoning, but we just pray for that healing hand and we know there is a reason. Here is Blayton Craig's Caring Bridge Site:





Blayton Craig

1 comment:

Beth said...

Always know that Jim and I are praying for you guys! We love you!