Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

So, I'm a little late with the Easter pictures. Better late than never! We had many different Easter festivities this year, so I'm just going to do a little description under the pictures. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. While we were enjoying our Easter Sunday school lesson, my car was getting hail damage...no biggie though. I was where I needed and wanted to be!


Easter Egg Hunt at Sydney's School. Look, I'm trying to take a "neat" picture like I'm a photographer or something, haha!

Sydney's Kindergarten class ready for the hunt and games.


Hunting eggs at Wee School.

Church Easter Celebration. The kids had a great time and our church put on a great party.

Two happy guys. Carson and Papaw got to ride in the front seat.


No matter where we are there seems to always be a dog and Sydney seems to always become best friends with it!



Thank goodness we got another tractor b/c I don't think we have enough!


Everyone got a new swimsuit!

See, they do love each other!
And...last but not least...The Family. Carson looks like such the "little man" in his Easter outfit. I loved the kids outfits. They were so bright and fun!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That looks like SO much fun! :) And that picture at the bottom of your kids hugging each other is super sweet. :)